Read What People Are Saying:
“Susanne is amazing. I’ve never tried hypnotherapy, and honestly didn’t really believe that it worked. I’m not one of those people who believes in things that don’t have scientific evidence to back up. But after struggling for years with my eating disorder and body image issues I was willing to try anything just once. Susanne was offering a discounted session on one of those deal sites and after checking out her website I thought I’d give it a shot. Best decisions I’ve ever made in my life. After a few sessions with Susanne I’d made more progress than 6 months of seeing my psychiatrist! I left every session feeling amazing, empowered, and hopeful.
My sessions involved a combination of tapping and hypnotherapy. The tapping is great because its a tool that I can use whenever I get anxious or have eating issues. The hypnosis really changed my life perspective and gave me the power to recover. The voice in my head that used to push me into disorder eating is now quiet. I’m happier, healthier and have an entire new outlook on life. Honestly, she may have saved my life. Who knows how bad my eating disorder could of become if I hadn’t walked into Susan’s office. I can’t thank her enough nor give her a strong enough recommendation.”
What is Hypnotherapy and What are the Sessions Like?
Hypnotherapy is a healing modality where you are guided into a deeply relaxed state of heightened awareness. While in this deeply relaxed state your subconscious mind is very open to positive suggestions and imagery. In this state, these take root at a deep level to allow you to more easily make big changes in your life.
Hypnotherapy reprograms subconscious mind which controls 90% of our behavior. Hypnotherapy helps you to heal, move forward, succeed, create the life you want, tap into your highest potential, manifest your dreams, and become the best version of yourself.
How is Your Work Different?
- Experience and Training. I’ve studied Hypnosis for 20 years and have 10 years of professional experience. I have advanced training in the Emotional Freedom Technique and advanced knowledge of the Law of Attraction.
- Tools. It is important for me that my clients feel empowered so I teach people a lot of tools. These will not only help with your immediate problem, but will also helping you going forward in every area of your life.
- Audio Recordings. I make audio recordings of the sessions for you to use at home.
- Results Oriented. My practice is very results oriented. I always give people action items to do in between sessions to help to rapidly move your life forward.
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
EFT is also called tapping, and it is an energy psychology technique. It is a very fast way of releasing negative emotions, blocks, and traumas. The Emotional Freedom Technique utilizes the principles of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, except it doesn’t use needles. EFT allows you to access the subconscious mind, but your eyes are open unlike in hypnotherapy.
Hypnosis and EFT
I combine Hypnotherapy with the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). EFT is also called tapping. This combination of techniques eliminates limiting beliefs, rapidly reprograms the subconscious mind, and creates a powerful vision of how you want your life to be.
Once we have cleared what is blocking you using EFT, we use hypnotherapy to create a vision of how you want your life to be, which includes desired behaviors, increased motivation and positive new habits.
This is very much like planting a garden. Imagine for a moment, that you move into a new house, and that you go out into the backyard, and it is filled with weeds and large rocks. If you were to immediately plant a garden without removing these weeds and rocks, it wouldn’t thrive. EFT removes the weeds and rocks (blocks and negative emotions) so that the garden (positive vision, behaviors, and motivation put place in with hypnotherapy) can thrive. This helps people create the life they want, tap into their highest potential, manifest their dreams, and become the best version of themselves.
You’ll get an audio file of the hypnosis session emailed to you after your visit that you can use at home in between sessions. After EFT sessions, you will get a written script to use at home.
The San Francisco Hypnotherapy Clinic specializes in:
- Food Issues (Weight Loss, Food Addiction and Eating Disorders)
- Anxiety (General Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Social Anxiety, Test Anxiety, Dental/Medical Fears, etc.)
- Releasing Traumas and Healing Bad Memories
Hypnotherapy is also effective for:
- Addictions (Smoking, Alcohol, Food [Sugar, Carbs, Processed Food, etc.], Marijuana, Other Drugs, Overspending, Credit Cards, Love, TV, the News, Social Media, iPhone, etc.)
- Fears and Phobias (Public Speaking, Flying, Driving, Bridges, Sex, the Future, Death, the Current Political Situation, etc.)
- Relationships Issues
- Self Confidence
- Small Business Issues and Blocks (Money Problems and Fears, Indecision, Motivation, Procrastination, Fear of Change, Life Purpose, etc)
- Job Interviewing
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Performance
- Negative Thinking
- Inner Child Healing
- Sexual Problems
- Achieving Goals
- Life Purpose
- Grief and Loss
- Stress Based Illnesses
- Connecting to Spirit Guides and Higher Self
- Surgery (Preparing and Recovering)
The first session is 75-90 minutes.
Subsequent sessions are 60 minutes
Package Discounts Available:
Prepay for a Package of 4 sessions, and save 15% ($510)
Call me today at 415-336-6128 to schedule your free 15 minute confidential phone consultation.
San Francisco Hypnotherapy Clinic, 915 Irving St, SF, CA 94122 (415) 336-6128